Home | Amikom | M.Suyanto Consulting | Islam News |Strategic Management

Friday, January 16, 2009

Strategy holding angry

Prof. Dr. M. suyanto, MM

When I was a student, I entered the bookstore. I will buy a pen with a select few have the pen. So I pull the pen out of place, pen another drop. I take the pen that fall, then return to where they are. The owners of these shops rebuke me. Finally I decided not to buy a pen and store owners to anger, and then I leave the store. Since then I've never been to the store, for fear that dimarahi again. Likewise when I forgot to pay the credit card bill one of the Foreign Bank, I was given a letter to the angry tone and did not mengenakkan, as if I as a customer who is not responsible. I close the two credit cards from the bank. In the case I have a credit card is more than 7 years and for that I become a good customer. Since that time I promised myself on my own to not have a credit card again, to ensure that I not be treated like that again. Billing errors of this highly fatal to me.

However to the marketing of Foreign Banks to me again, I suggest not to repeat the error. I just enough to be a victim. Anger can make customers leave the company and does not come back. In the case to get a loyal customer is not easy. To get new customers who require a variety of strategies because the competition is very competitive.
In the story of Ramayana, Rahwana or Dasamuka is a wise king with ten heads in pundaknya. However, success has been well-lowness kill himself and kill a large number of kebajikannya. Because murkanya, he makes a mistake that caused untold damage to itself and of the near and the dicintainya. Anger can defeat the policy of Rahwana, which ended in the battle that killed many people and himself. You want to keep Rahwana angry and Rama to come to hear the story of the Rama, bloodshed is certainly not going to happen. Rahwana but does not do so, because he felt more magical feel, pasukannya stronger and more complete persenjataannya, he mengumbar kemarahannya .. Instead Rama is the king who is able to hold anger, although the troops were only primates with persejantaan limited. .
According Promod Batra in his book Born To Win, to encourage study of a matchbox that simple. Have a lighter head, does not have a brain. Therefore, every little friction, the match burned directly. We have a headache, but we also have a brain. We do not need to fire beard because only a small friction. By using the brain, we can help reduce the anger and be free of stress. Because every 10 minutes to anger, we lose 600 seconds of happiness. From Abu Darda ', "I said: O Messenger of Allah, show me a practice that I enter into heaven." He said "Do not be angry, you will enter Paradise."

source : http://msuyanto.com

0 comments: